[rtpnet-tact] COMPUTER HARDWARE SALE

Warren Fuson WarrenFuson at techaction.org
Thu Jul 29 13:26:05 EDT 2004

Computer Yard Sale

 Triangle United Way & TechAction are cleaning out the attic!

Come check it out!!  Pick up a bargain or two while helping us put
technology to work for those who can least afford it.

Find everything from Mac Classics to Sun SPARCs to Pentium-class.
Peripherals include PC speakers, monitors, printers, keyboards & mice,
drives, hubs, web cams, cables and more.
Internals include : USB, network, video and sound cards, modems, RAM,
software & games.
We have fully enclosed equipment racks and loads of other hardware
goodies.

When?  Sat. July 31, 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM;
Fire sale beginning at noon

Where?  Triangle United Way
1100 Perimeter Park Rd., Ste 112
Morrisville, NC, 27560

Directions to the sale can be found at:

http://www.unitedwaytriangle.org/contact/tuw_map.asp

*******  100% of the funds raised will go to support Teaming for
Technology and TechAction programs *******

About Teaming for Technology:

Although Teaming for Technology is a program of the Triangle United Way,
NONE of our funding comes from Triangle United Way campaign funds; we
receive funding from fund raisers like this yard sale and from support
of a few key corporations.
Teaming for Technology assists Triangle schools, nonprofits, and
low-income families by providing free computer hardware to them. During
the last 18 months, we have given equipment to 256 nonprofits and 600
families in the Triangle, worth an estimated $1,200,000. Items being
sold at the yard sale are items that have either been specifically
donated for this sale or are items that the agencies we support have no
need for (either too high end, too low end, or too specialized). Please
come out and support us at this Saturday's yard sale.
www.unitedwaytriangle.org/t4t

About TechAction:

Our two-fold mission is 1) to provide market relevant experience and
portfolio building opportunities to technology workers and students to
enhance their marketability in the job market and 2) to return value to
the community by providing highly skilled, value-added technology
assistance to local charitable and educational organizations. Our
volunteers are able to increase their technical skills and experience by
working on projects for other nonprofits that range from network
consulting to database development, building or enhancing web-sites to
technology training.

www.techaction.org

Directions to the sale can be found at:

http://www.unitedwaytriangle.org/contact/tuw_map.asp